All three kids are doing well at school. Sorry, I never do photos- I’m a rebel. Or perhaps lazy.
Naomi is in full day kindergarten. Hannah is a seventh grader (middle year of middle school). Hyrum is a sophomore. This year we experienced probably the most smooth beginning to a school year for our family.
However...within three days Naomi was home with a cold. Everyone has taken a turn since then. Sigh.
I’m keeping busy putting together details for our annual Cub Scout outdoor activity (next Saturday). It’s always a lot of fun. This year we will have a new campsite and will do some canoeing...hopefully it doesn’t rain!
It’s supposed to storm all week- so we might have to contend with a little mud...but al least we will be able to cook over a campfire!
Hannah got a very early birthday present: a bicycle! She has only recently started riding a bike...umm...oops. She loves it so far.
Yay for a smooth start to the school year! We start on Wednesday. Brent is determined NOT to go to kindergarten. I'm making a list of things to do while all the kids are at school. I'll have lots of free time … right? :)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean- I’ve been making that list for a loong time... I’m just starting to scratch the surface of a huge backlog of projects that need attention.
ReplyDeleteIt’s so weird to be able to just stand up and walk out the door to run an errand - no bags to pack, no kids to strap into carseats, no negotiations...