I really only keep up this blog because it’s my defacto journal.
I do appreciate my two loyal readers though!!
Things I need to document before I forget:
Hyrum: The incredibly tender way he approaches and scoops up small insects, cats, anything else that he notices in nature. The way he bursts into the house shouting, “Mom! Mom! You have to see this _____!” Cicadas, grubs, moths, or whatever, he will insist that “It’s so cuuuuute!”
Hannah: Whenever she’s feeling pleased about something, she says “Chickie, chickie!” because her chickens epitomize all things joyous.
Nate: the many many times when our family was happy, healthy and together doing simple little things, and the Spirit would prompt me to “cherish this day.” I’m so glad I did.
Naomi: “On the back-day I...” means “yesterday, I...” or “the other day, I...”. Clever girl! I love kid logic. It teaches me so much about language, social mores, and many other complex things in our world that we neglect to examine closely unless we are lucky enough to experience life in the company of small children!
Agreed :)
ReplyDelete