Sunday, January 28, 2018

Wait...what happened to January?

Stella!!!
Joyce clawed Hyrum (apparently cats don't enjoy face hugs)
Daddy taught Hannah how to shoot the BB gun.
Naomi after our first decent snowfall.  

Nate and I are home!  And catching up on sleep.
My first weekend as Nate's "night nurse" isn't off to a good start-but hopefully we will find a real nurse to take the weekend night shift soon.
It's kinda hard to pull a swing shift schedule in your own home, especially when all the kids and the husband want to spend time with us after such a long absence.  They are being good sports though.  So far.
My hypersomnia is somewhat helpful- I can sleep any time of day or night.  But it's probably going to get worse with all of the irregular hours.
Grandma and Grandpa kept life fun and functional while I was gone!  THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment