Wednesday, June 27, 2018

This week in photos

Okay, this is more than a week ago- but it's a sweet photo of Hannah reading to Nate.
I was blessed- I was able to just sit and hold Nate as much as possible for more than three days.

Flying out to Idaho Falls.  We had a service in Kansas prior, and another in IF before the burial.
I didn't capture it on film but Naomi grabbed a handle and skipped along with the pallbearers.
Nate is buried next to his great grandparents (Earl) and other relatives.
It was a beautiful day.
So many Case relatives were able to come!
We brought the wreath of flowers and added them to the grave that evening.
It was so nice to have a private moment to say goodbye.
We drove back to Kansas the next morning, but we will be back in August to add a headstone to Nate's grave.
This is such a beautiful resting place, so peaceful.
We are comforted to know that Nate is surrounded by loving relatives, both on earth and in heaven.

1 comment: