(If you actually want to know the details about our training process, click the link to read Michelle's "abilities" blog. I thought I'd spare the rest of you. You're welcome.)
Michelle, you inspired me :) I read your abilities blog (so cool!) and bit the bullet with Brent. Day 1 he had six wet undies before noon. But after that, and the last two days and two nights, he has stayed dry!!!!! I just needed a little inspiration :) And he wins the award for best potty trainer in my house. Thanks.
Michelle, you inspired me :) I read your abilities blog (so cool!) and bit the bullet with Brent. Day 1 he had six wet undies before noon. But after that, and the last two days and two nights, he has stayed dry!!!!! I just needed a little inspiration :) And he wins the award for best potty trainer in my house.
ReplyDeleteThanks.