Sunday, December 6, 2015

Catching Up part 2

So, I'm having a hard time adding photos properly, but will plug on anyway:



Frog racing in Kansas.

Our kids' favorite summer memory: meeting Rachel's chickens.  :o)
Hopefully we will get our own flock soon.
Hannah found a four-leaf clover!
Cute!!
Local attractions: 2nd largest hand-dug well in the USA
Our favorite store near Kansas City.
We have an awesome park.
Nate's classmates sent him cards during his latest RSV episode.

Showing Grandpa the sights.

Easter egg hunt- Naomi did NOT get the concept.  Next year.







Hyrum got baptized!!  Goggles and nose clips, oh my.






















Okay, so I think those were most of the highlights of 2015!  Mostly in reverse order.  Oh well!  I didn't include any of Rusty's film adventures, however- check out the link to his blog to see all of his amazing work/play.  ;o)


4 comments:

  1. Love these pics of your beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love!!! these pictures. Congratulations to Hyrum getting baptized. It's so fun to see your Dad in the pictures. You're a wonderful mom, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsy sent me the link to your blog! Looks like your life is full of adventure! You impress me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsy and Andi-
      Aww..thanks! There's a whole lot more dishes and laundry than anything else around here but those don't make good photo essays...I think Baxters make cooler Moms. ;o)

      Delete