So, I was going through one of the notebooks that the kids love to color in, and I ran across this one.
Pardon the tic-tac-toe game and my handwriting: that is all on the back of the page. Anyway, I realized that Hannah had drawn this shortly after our tour of the new Kansas City Temple. It is the baptismal font, complete with chandelier and oxen. The boy is Hyrum, I believe, with Mom and Dad very happily observing his baptism. CUTE, HUH?? Hyrum hasn't been baptized yet, but we are feeling that his ability to comprehend what baptism means is rapidly developing. Hannah is very concerned about the fact that he hasn't been baptized yet, so I really like this hopeful and optimistic picture of what she imagines that day will be like. She just turned seven, and we are starting to prepare her and Hyrum this year about what she and he need to know and to choose when they are ready to be baptized.

I LOVE the picture. That is so sweet. That day will be just as awesome as Hannah pictures, with Michelle and Rusty's arms in the air. :)
ReplyDelete