Sunday, October 23, 2011

Why "NuttySquirrelFamily"?

Well, "he" was a squirrel and "she" was a nut, and the rest is history...

Since we're not so comfortable posting our real names, our nicknames and all of the accompanying puns will have to do.

Okay, now on to the first official "Squirrel" post!

Michelle is anti-facebook, and an inconsistent emailer at best.  She doesn't even bother setting up her own email account, but relies on Rusty's email account because at least somebody will actually check it!!  She never writes (except for Christmas newsletters) or calls.  She tends to "drop off the face of the earth"... a lot.

Rusty, on the other hand, is on the phone constantly and is rather enamored with really large, photo-laden mass emails.

This blog is a compromise.  We need a way to keep in touch with all of our friends and family.  After all, pretty soon....

The Squirrels are MOVING TO KANSAS!!!

We are sure gonna miss you all, and want to keep you all updated.  So come, check our blog now and then, drop us a line.  We Will Miss You All So Much!!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I LOVE it!!! Great job! And Rusty is totally the nut! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a great start. And I'm so glad you included FORCE in your favorite links. :-). So if you're squirrels and nuts, what does that make me? Concrete and sewer rats? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all you nuts! What a great picture too! But seriously,Kansas? Haven't you ever watched the Wizard of Oz? As in, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home....." Oh, Chuck just pointed out that Kansas WAS home. Well, that certainly blew that argument for me. I'm sure glad you have a blog so we can hear of your adventures. What takes you there, btw?? Love you!!

    ReplyDelete